Sarasota... Perfect Surroundings
Once you settle in at Coquina on the Beach, you many never want to leave. But if you decide to venture out, the surrounding city of Sarasota offers excitement in itself. Those venturing into St. Armand's Circle will delight in its European flavor. Enjoy browsing through the unique boutiques, award winning dining, carriage rides and exciting nightclubs.
Just minutes away, this area features world renowned shopping and dining. Downtown Sarasota features trendy bistros, galleries and shops. Known as Florida's cultural capital, Sarasota also features a variety of cultural attractions, including theaters, museums, galleries and more.
Florida's famous family theme parks - Walt Disney World, Busch Gardens, Universal Studios Florida, Sea World, and many more, are all easily accessible within two hours.
Enchanting Tropical Retreat
If a taste of the tropics is what you crave, Coquina on the Beach is sure to satisfy your every desire.
Nestled amidst swaying palm trees and white sand beaches, this resort, located directly on Lido Beach, features all the amenities for a relaxing tropical vacation get-a-way.
Wake to an invigorating swim in the beachside pool. Tantalize your senses white shopping or dining at the world famous St. Armand's Circle. Take a carefree stroll on the beach or relax under a beach cabana. And for those in the mood for romance, the Coquina is a great place to capture a memorable sunset.
Attractions & Things To Do Near The Hotel:
- World famous St. Armand's Circle is a unique shopping and dining destination, just 1-mile from the hotel!
- Nearby water sports rentals for catamarans, kayaks, wave runners and beach bikes. Siesta Key Marina Boat Rentals, Siesta Sports Rentals
- Check out convenient and nearby kayak rentals with Almost Heaven Kayak Adventures
- Enjoy private beach cabana rentals with the surf and sand at your toes with the help of the Beach Cabana Boys
- Within 2 hours of Florida's famous theme parks like Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens and the new LEGOLAND
- Many cultural attractions, including theaters, galleries and museums like Ringling Bros Circus Museum, Selby Botanical Gardens, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, The Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, Sarasota Kennel Club Dog Races
- Cruise the The Legacy Bike Trail
- Check out this online vacation guide for more ideas - Sarasota, Florida Vacation & Travel Guide
Colleges/Universities near the hotel:
- Ringling College of Art & Design
- New College Of Florida
- Eckerd College Sarasota
- Florida State University Film School
- State College of Florida
- University of South Florida Sarasota Campus
- Keiser University